USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time synchronization for USRP 2900

Hi all,

I am trying to design a radar system using USRP 2900 , but I don't know how to synchronize the transmitter and receiver in Labview. Or can I perform a radar system to detect objects without synchronizing Tx and Rx.

Best regards,

Olivia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,709 Views)

Hi, 

I have attached an example built for USRP 2920 for Tx and Rx synchronisation, it should work by modifying a few things. Furthermore, you should go to Start>> All programs>> National Instruments>> NI-USRP>> Examples where you'll find a lot of USRP examples which should help you in your application. 

Any attached Code is provided As Is. It has not been tested or validated as a product, for use in a deployed application or system, or for use in hazardous environments. You assume all risks for use of the Code and use of the Code is subject to the Sample Code License Terms which can be found at: http://ni.com/samplecodelicense

Kind regards, 

Abdullah AL-Zibdeh

Applications Engineering 

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,652 Views)

Dear Abdullah AL-Zibdeh,

Thanks a lot. I have tried your system, but the Rx only works for one time and the error shows : niUSRP Abort.gvi<ERR>A stream command was issued in the past. Do you know what may cause that?

Thanks.

Best regards.

Olivia

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,642 Views)