USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TX and RX on N210

Hi

I am a new user of USRP and GNU Radio.I want to transmit and receive signal at the same time on USRP N210 but while doing this I am getting a timeout error

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/ubuntu/Desktop/top_block.py", line 78, in <module>
    tb = top_block()
  File "/home/ubuntu/Desktop/top_block.py", line 52, in __init__
    channels=range(1),
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/uhd/__init__.py", line 116, in constructor_interceptor
    return old_constructor(*args)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/uhd/uhd_swig.py", line 2479, in usrp_source
    return _uhd_swig.usrp_source(*args)
RuntimeError: LookupError: KeyError: No devices found for ----->
Empty Device Address

I have attached my TX and RX code. Is there something that I am doing wrong in the program.

Thanks,

Ninad Regundwar
Junior Engineer | ARAV Technologies | www.aravtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,461 Views)

Hey Ninah,

For GRC specific questions, you will get better support using the USRP/GNURadio mailing lists.  This forum is targetted at providing support for USPR user using LabVIEW and the NI-USRP driver.  You can find the mailing lists here:  http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/MailingLists

It looks like you did not provide an IP address/device name for the USRP that you are trying to communicate with based on the error message below.  You can find the IP address by running uhd_find_devices.  Make sure your IP address is set to static, or else you will not be able to find your device.

Sarah Yost
Senior Product Marketing Manager
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,440 Views)