USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Push the high IQ sampling rate for multiple synchronised USRP 2943R with Network Ports configuration

HI Muffin,

Thanks for your reply. 

1. If I move the data fetch in the red circular, it will report the same error as I posted before. To be honest, I think the out loop data fetch will be matter.

2.  I tried the USRP_Rx_continous_8_channel.vi. For this VI, with clock and and PPS from octcolck. I can run this VI in 5M IQ sampling rate. 

3. I feel like with network port configurawtion and corresponsing driver, it may never achieve 8 synchronized channel on 40 MHz IQ sampling rate.

I notice that Labview seems like provided different blocks (or drover) for USRP and USRP RIO. WIthout accessing to the FPGA, high IQ rate cannot be achieved.

Cheers,

Bo 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,175 Views)

True_Boombo,

How are you connecting to the USRP RIO? Through Ethernet or through a PCIe connection? 

And what happens when you increase the IQ sampling rate on the example? Does it give you an error?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,166 Views)

Hi Muffin,

I am connecting 4 USRP 2943Rs with 2 Network card, each card has 2 ports. 

If I increase the IQ sampling rate, it simple report overflow error (the solutions are: reduce sampling rate, increase number of samples per fectch.....). 

Cheers,

Bo

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(1,163 Views)