From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the trasmit power of USRP?

Does the legend labelled "Mag" represent transmit power in "dBm"?

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 35
(1,817 Views)

Hello all,

I am using USRP1 for my ongoing project and it is a older version. We are trying to calculate the receiving output power with USRP using signal generator. I have given -110dBm power from the signal generator and the resultant FFT wave showing the power is -82dBm. Then what is the gain of USRP1?

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 35
(1,620 Views)

Hi, I need to output -100dBm power from USRP X310, but the Tx gain is adjustable in range [0, 30dB]. The input RF signal is -10dBm. Is there any programmable attenuator in USRP, or is there any scale command?

Thanks for any help.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 35
(1,165 Views)

Hello! thank you very much for your explanation. May I know why as the gain increase from 0 to 30 dB, the output power is decreasing? as I understand, the increasing of gain should lead to increasing of the output power too. Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 35
(347 Views)

And also, why in your graphs the gain 0 until 36 is only shows the DC and IQ, but the higher gain shows OIP 2, OIP3, and magnitude? why not all 5 parameters for all gain? thank you in advance

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 35
(327 Views)