USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the trasmit power of USRP?

Hi memooo,

Yes, the SBX can send and receive at the same time.  The XCVR is the only TX/RX board that is half duplex and can only do one or the other.

Sarah Yost
Senior Product Marketing Manager
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 35
(5,047 Views)

Thank you sara for the previous answer . I would like to ask about the sampling rate for usrp n210 it is equal 100 MS/s,and if i change the daughterboard this value is change or not??? So this sampling rate for the usrp it self or for daughterboard???

Thank you, Really you are the best team 

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 35
(5,031 Views)

The sampling rate is set on the N210 motherboard.  The ADCs are on the motherboard and are clocked at 100 MHz, and decimation is done in the FPGA (also on the motherboard).

So the sample rate is independent of the daughterboard, but be sure to consider the bandwidth of the daughterboard.  It is configurable on the XCVR2450.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 35
(5,025 Views)

thank you for you valuable information . But i would like to ask different question, I install ubintu 12.04 on external hard disk  and work on it. This way is good when im using usrp to transmit and recive data or it is not a big problem ? Because my application on radio frequency adentification and the latency is very important

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 35
(5,019 Views)

Dear All,

How i can connect two usrps n210 with mimo cable ???? can any on send me the code that should i put it through the python file.

I appreciate that .

thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 35
(4,886 Views)

Hi memooo,

These forums are meant for USRP support using the NI-USRP API with LabVIEW.  For UHD/GNURadio specific questions, please use the mailing lists in the future.

http://lists.ettus.com/mailman/listinfo

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/MailingLists

The GNURadio wiki has a good guide for this and points to some examples.  The UHD manual also explains in more detail how to do this under the Using the MIMO Cable section.

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/MultiUsrp

http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp2.html

Sarah Yost
Senior Product Marketing Manager
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 35
(4,870 Views)

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for your support  i appreciated that , The first link that you sent for usrp1 and the second link i saw it before and i used the command(not work) .

im trying  to connect two usrpn210 with mimo cable one usrp for Tx and another on for RX i set the clock and time for both RX and TX correct ?

Any example maybe you can send to me working on usrpn210 with uhd . Im using gnuradio 3.6.2 and ubintu 12.4.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 35
(4,866 Views)
Dear All,

Im working on usrp n210 with one rfx 900 daughter-board in RFID field. I’m trying to send a continues wave which called carrier wave to energize the tags in the populations , But this carrier wave is drop after each cycle and its not good for me ,because i need this carrier wave on all the time when the usrp send and receive the command s. Any one face this problem in another application ?? is this hardware issues for usrp n210 with one daghuterboard ? I check my software program and debugging it and work perfect.

I appreciate your help

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 35
(4,779 Views)

It sounds like you may be initalizing TX, then starting the TX and then intitalizing the RX.  You need to initialize TX and RX before you actually start using either one.  Really the best way to both test it out and get the sequencing right is to start with the full duplex shipping example under All Programs >> National Instruments >>  NI-USRP >> Examples

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 35
(4,766 Views)

Thank you fro reply . I let the usrp to send the signal and recive at the same time so TX and RX work togother. I wok on gnuradio under linux not lab view . The main problem that im working on anticollision protocol which mean that i should sent in each cycle number of slots ,but i cant because the carrier wave dropped and start another cycle again . Any suggestion please ???

I appreciate all your help and support

Thanks,

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 35
(4,756 Views)