From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GNU Radio: Device Not Detected (NI USRP-2920)

GNU Radio is having trouble detecting my USRP. MATLAB is able to detect the USRP device, while GNU Radio throws an error whenever it tries to detect a device at 192.168.10.3.

My setup is: Laptop -> Wired Ethernet -> Switch -> NI USRP-2920.

My computer is configured with the static IP address 192.168.10.1.

I recently downloaded the automated NI-USRP driver software that updates the USRP image to the latest
firmware. This had no effect on the error message.

How do I get GNU radio to detect my USRP device? Please take a look at the attached pictures. Let me know if you need any more information!

If y'all could help, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,789 Views)

Hi bup,

For any help with programming USRPs using GNU radio or the Ettus UHD, you're going to have better results going through Ettus support channels: https://www.ettus.com/support. You certainly may get some answers here, but the Ettus side will likely get you in touch with more people working with GNU radio specifically.

Cason

NI Applications Engr.

Notes for Branch AE:
Please reply to This Post within 24 hours
The US AE is expected to reply to all of your posts within 24 hours. Having this expectation will keep the escalation moving quickly and toward a fast resolution.

You can also use other communication channels: Phone, Skype, etc. to discuss the issue with the US AE. This can help with troubleshooting and quick diagnosis of the issue.

Click here to provide kudos for a post on this page
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,727 Views)