USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SYSTEM (PCM) DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION USING LABVIEW WITH USRP

Thanks for this example.I want to transmit encoded signal without any digital carrier modulation systems like ASK,FSK,PSK but almost all examples are using these modulations.Also this example transmit text message so is there any audio transmission example.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,371 Views)

If you don't want to use any digital modulation schemes, then how do you expect to transmit your digital data wirelessly?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(3,354 Views)

My project is pulse code modulation so I suppose that ASK,FSK and PSK different modulation techniques because they contain carrier signal.But I understand what you mean.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(3,350 Views)

I get bit stream for modulation as you say and how can I implement this to niUSRP EX PSK Tx.vi.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(3,323 Views)

It looks like you are one the right track.  The key things that I see are missing are the NI-USRP VIs.  Make sure to open the mod_Continuous BB-PSK generation.vi in the example as well.  There is some extra functionality happening in that VI that will help you understand the programming flow.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(3,305 Views)

I found QAM transmitter and receiver examples and I adapt QAM transmitter to PSK transmitter.I just changed QAM modulation vi's with PSK modulation vi's.I didn't adapt receiver part so I used niUSRP EX PSK Rx in the modulation toolkit examples.I observed that Constellation Graph of transmitter matched with receiver's Constellation Graph.But I have some problems.Firstly, I run tx PSK.vi without highlight execution when NiUSRP Write Tx Data didn't give error but run with highlight execution gave error.Secondly,I want to listen the received signal after the demodulation.I think that I did something wrong in the receiver part too.

tx PSK.png

rx PSK.pngerror.png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(3,290 Views)