From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic questions about USRP

Hi
I started learn Labview with using USRP-2922. Currently I just set up the system and understanding examples. Whenever I open modified example file, it's IP adress always same as default although I changed and saved as another file. Also Whenever I want to change frequency range by using this path > right click on graph > Scales> Unclick autoscale and entering min and max. values, it seems changed but after closing and opening the file it is not changed. How can I save my changes on my files. In addition, could you give more examples(to learn step by step), datasheets and white papers about USRP? Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,973 Views)

You can modify the values in the controls in the front panels, and go to "Edit" in the toolbar,

,click "Make Current Values Default", and save the VI before closing it.

Rui

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,959 Views)

Dear Rui, Thanks for reply. I changed IP adress but I could not modify graph axis. I want to change frequency range and whenever I started  my modified file, I want to see modified frequency range. Could anyone help me about this matter?Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,955 Views)

Which example are you running?  I would think the graph would autorange to whatever frequency range you USRP is using.  Just changing the range on the graph isn't going to change the actual data being displayed.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,847 Views)