From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BFSK Tx and Rx Synchronization Problem in USRPN210

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author ITUbahadir
I solved problem. Thanks for reply.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(3,081 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ITUbahadir
The problem is that transmitted and received symbol rate are different from each other. However, the difference is so less approximately 1-2 Hz. when I looked the actual IQ rate, my desired IQ rate is different from actual. When I calculated the sybol rate from actual IQ rate, the problem was solved
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(3,074 Views)

Can you help me i need a BFSK LABVIEW application also its multisim file... can someone please help for my simulation project proposal.. i need it badly hope u help me 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(1,131 Views)

Hi BryChichaN,

This thread is a couple years old, so you may have more luck with responses if you created a new post. When you do create a new post, make sure to include what hardware and software you’re using, what you’ve tried so far, and what you’re trying to achieve. This will help other users in assisting you.

So with that, what hardware are you using, what software do you have, and what have you looked as so far?

Was ITUbahadir’s demodulatorBFSK.vi helpful?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(1,117 Views)

Hello ITUbahadir.

I want ask you something about your AX.25.. can you help me please ?

AX.25 is my final project.. You wrote the code in matlab for AX.25 and integrated with labview.. This is same with my final project..

do you have an email ? please contact me duvikyerison@yahoo.com

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(660 Views)