USRP Software Radio

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2X2 MIMO QAM with Alamouti Coding for two USRPR

Hello Everebody,

I have not much experience about 2943R .I have two 2943R . I want to implement   2X2 MIMO QAM with alamouti coding  using 2943Rs. I will use Ch0 and Ch1 of Tx USRPR and wil use Ch0 and Ch1 of Rx USRPR.

I camed across an example for  in response to   at this link: https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-42025  which have been sent for single USRP RIO. That vi is present at the attachment of my message (2x2 QAMAlamouti with BER (modified for single USRP RIO)) . It is running  only for single RIO. If I choose RIO0 for Tx, and choose RIO1 for Rx, it didn't run. I connected Ref Out of  Tx  USRPR to Ref In  of Rx USRPR. Also similarly I connected PPS Out of  Tx  USRPR to PPS In  of Rx USRPR with SMA cables. In addition, inside subInitHW.vi block diagram Ref Frequency Source  and Ref Time Clock Source of Tx are selected as  internal both.  Ref Frequency Source of Rx Ref  In is selected and   Ref Time Clock Source of Rx PPS In is selected. How could I modify attachement vi for two USRPR? 

Best Wishes

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,269 Views)

Hi!

I would like to bring your attention to this white paper on 2x2 MIMO using our USRP RIOs. 

Could you give us the error you were receiving when you said it "didn't run?" There are many reasons LabVIEW code may not run, and it would be very helpful if you could share the error code you were receiving.

Regards,

Stephen 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,215 Views)

anyone share with me a VI with Implementing 2x1 MISO system with LabVIEW and NI USRP 2921?? I need problem with the estimation channel in the receptor, i used the alamouti code with 2 antennas trnasmitter and one antenna receiver.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,414 Views)