From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Twitter Toolkit for LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to interface laview with internet

please can any one tell me how i can interface labview with net i want to send data high or low data to internet and want to recieve from other pc

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,962 Views)

Hi MinuteEngineering!

The Interactive Internet Interface project group is not about general communication over the internet but about communication with different services that are available on the internet. So far the main web service that this project has communication with is Twitter.com which allows LabVIEW developers to post messages to the Twitter Micro-blogging service. You can see some examples of messages posted from LabVIEW to Twitter.com at the LabVIEW Hacker Twitter Account.

If you want to know how to post to the Twitter service there is a great getting started guide available on the Interactive Internet Interface: Twitter Toolkit homepage

First take a look at the Installation Guide for instructions on how to install the Twitter VIs and then the Getting Started Guide for setting up the Twitter Developer account and post a message from LabVIEW.

If you just have general questions about communication between two computers over the internet, the NI LabVIEW Discussion Forums would be a great place to ask!

Milan
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,871 Views)