From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

The Daily CLAD

Community Browser
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: While Loop Array Generation

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

What are the values of Maximum Value Out and Minimum Value Out following execution of the VI?

While Loop Array Generation.png

a) Minimum Value Out = 0, Maximum Value Out = 60

b) Minimum Value Out = 1, Maximum Value Out = 60

c) Minimum Value Out = 0, Maximum Value Out = 61

d) Minimum Value Out = 1, Maximum Value Out = 61

Comments
jyagaimo

B

ersmt444

B

karthick@krishnan

B

crossrulz
Knight of NI

B

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
ersmt444

Hi 

Matt-A.

B

I find this very useful.  I've been programming for years and this review reminds me of the little things not often used. 

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Hi ersmt444

In my opinion it is crucial for The Daily CLAD to have input not just from people starting out with LabVIEW but also from experienced LabVIEW users.  When it comes to experience and opinions that can be trusted you can't go far wrong than with a LabVIEW Champion or Knight of NI, fortunately for us crossrulz is both. 

I agree crossrulz probably finds the questions easy; but by answering, commenting and explaining he brings a legitamacy to the blog that, in my opinion, makes it a better resource for all.

Steve

crossrulz
Knight of NI

Plus, I do occasionally learn something, usually in the form of a new way to do something.  There is a saying that you stop learning the day you die.  So you could say this blog is keeping me alive.Smiley Tongue

Oh, and Steve forgot CLA, CLED, and CPI in my repertoire.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Apologies, so many letters what will you do with them all.

crossrulz
Knight of NI

SercoSteveB wrote: so many letters what will you do with them all.

1. My record the last few years has been "keep getting new jobs with higher pay" (hiring managers like to see stuff like that).  Hopefully I am at a place where I can be for a long time (so far, so good).

2. Impress AEs at NI, which only helps my ego.

GCentral
MrStevenUND

Ans: B

Hi ersmt444.  While I don't have as many letters as crossrulz, he isn't the only one hanging around here with higher than a CLAD.  I just renewed my CLD in December.  Steve posts some things that I have not seen or used before, and it's a good way to keep things fresh.  In my case, I became certified for a previous job and used LabVIEW everyday.  As of late, I'm lucky if I use LabVIEW once a month.  

Tsjabrantes

B

Smiley Happy

Tarciso Junior
+55 (11) 996-282-103
Email: Tsjabrantes@gmail.com
http://br.linkedin.com/pub/tarciso-junior/23/a83/463
ersmt444

Hi MrStevenUND.  While I don't have any letters from National Instruments.I just started using LabVIEW since August 2016 and this blog help me a lot .Really the questions posted here are so helpful to learn LabVIEW in a good manner.LabVIEW is new for me everyday because I learn something new daily. I just wanted to give compliment to 

SercoSteveB
Active Participant

Thanks for your kind words ersmt444, sounds like we might have another member of The Daily CLAD marketing department. Smiley Happy.

Answer: B.  Nice one all.  TIP:  Replace the U32s with DBL precision numeric values and see what answers you get.

sriveni

B

cd11

A RIGHT B