12-12 User Group Submissions

Please respond with feedback for Jen's Application

--
Peter Rifken - Field Engineer & Business Manager
Boston / North New England & Maine
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,875 Views)

Peter, I liked the format of the session today, I got to experience other's ideas and talk with other LabVIEW users.  When it's just NI presenting, you don't usually get to interact with others.

One other alternative thought on the sessions in the future, maybe you present a topic (databases, data acquisition, automated control, etc) and users either bring in their examples they want to share, or they post them ahead of time for others to review.  The only drawback of this method is what if nobody comes in with an example 

Overall, I like shaking it up from time to time.

Thanks,

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,407 Views)

Interesting and useful discussion.

Suggestions for the future:

1. Presentation of the task should consist of several viewgraphs. One of the viewgraphs should include a picture or a schematic diagram of the hardware that will be controlled by the program.

2. The source code of the application to be discussed should be posted to the user group a few days in advance to allow more time for preparation. If possible, the presentation should be posted to the user group in advance as well.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,407 Views)

Good feedback,

I like the idea of mixing the interaction with a presentation. It seems a good topic of discussion for next user group would be reading and writing to databases. Greg Dudgeon has offered to assist with this if he has time.

Keep the feedback coming.

--
Peter Rifken - Field Engineer & Business Manager
Boston / North New England & Maine
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,407 Views)