Sync Labs

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Current Project State

Hi,

What is the current state of this project? I'm evaluating it for a project where we need to do some custom time synchronisation under 2013 SP1. Has this been tested or used by anyone under 2013 or 2014 successfully?

Cheers,

James

James Mc
========
CLA and cRIO Fanatic
My writings on LabVIEW Development are at devs.wiresmithtech.com
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,883 Views)

Hello,

This project is still under the NI-Labs and has not had further work done it.  That being said, we have successfully used this in house on LVRT 2014 VxWorks/PharLAP systems.  I would still expect this to work on 2013 SP1 as well.

Sincerely,

Mark

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,663 Views)

Mark,

Is there any plans in the works to get this project working on RT Linux cRIO controllers?  It would be very helpful to me since I use the FPGA Timekeeper and Custom Time Reference to sync the RT clock on my cRIO-9025.  I have since migrated to a cRIO-9068.

Eric Nelson

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,663 Views)

Hello Eric,

This is definitely something we would like to add support for and we completely understand how critical it is to certain use cases on the LinuxRT platform.  Unforunately, at this time I cannot provide you a timeline on when you could expect this to be available.

Any additional information about a custom time reference on LinuxRT would be posted to or at least linked from the Sync-Labs project page.

Sincerely,

Mark Eggert

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,663 Views)