Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error 50152

Hello,

I got this Error when I wanted to run my system as usual:

"Error - 50152 occurred at DAQmx Switch Set Topology and Reset. vi:1. Possible Reasons: NI Platform services: A hardware failure has occurred. The operation could not be completed as specified. Device: PXIISlot3"

I have a NI PXI-1033 CHAISSE, with PIX-4065 and PXI-2575.

Both PIX-4065 and PXI-2575 can be found under "my system". 

PXI-2575 passed self-test, PIX-4065 did not. When proceed to test panel for PIX-4065, receive "Error-1074117756. Possible reasons: Internal hardware error."

The system worked well before.I recently connected some resistor boxes in the outer circuit channels. Don't know what caused this problem. I have attached three pictures here for reference. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Iris

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,685 Views)

Iris,

Sounds like something might be broken on the board based on the error message you see. Maybe the external circuitry exceeded some value. Can you try the 4065 in a different slot of the PXI chassis?

Kind Regards,

Andrew T.
"His job is to shed light, and not to master" - Robert Hunter
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,650 Views)

Hi Andrew,

Thank you a lot for the reply. I actually found the problem before I saw your suggestion:

I found that I got the same error code even when I turned off the PXI machine, so I restarted my computer twice and the error code is gone. Later the computer had an abnormal shut down, the error code appeared again when I started the computer. However, after I restarted the computer normally, the code disappeared. It seems that the error code appear everytime after the computer had an abnormal shut down. I hope this information will be helpful.

Thanks,

Iris

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,608 Views)