Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXI 2567 (64 Ch Relay Driver) - NI Switch GetStatus

Hi all,

I am working on a circuit board which has relays controlled through the PXI 2567 64Ch relay driver. I would really appreciate if someone could help me create a VI to fetch the status of all the relay channels (either ON or OFF) when executed once. This would significantly reduce my debugging time.

There's this NI Switch - Get Status function which supports such an operation. I am trying to figure out on how to use it. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,258 Views)

Hi sjadav, what if you use the niSwitch Get Relay Position.vi, you just set the relay name and you get the status

Take a look at the palette

Relay_Screenshot_3.png

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(4,226 Views)

I'm not familiar with NI Switch - Get Status function.  niarena is correct, you can use the niSwitch Get Relay Position.vi to get the relay's position.

Here's a VI Snippet showing how to get all the relay names and positions for any switch:GetAllRelayPositions.png

Obviously you can simplify it if you already have the relay names you want to check.

Message 3 of 4
(4,222 Views)

Hi marshallg,

Appreciate your quick response. I'll try this and let you guys know. Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,209 Views)