Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSC-ETH Error Query.vi Instrument reports: Queue overflow

Hi,

I am trying to control a Power Control Supply with a PSC-ETH, using Labview 2010.

I went on the Delta Elektronika page and downloaded the drivers and examples which were proposed. One of the examples is called PSC-ETH TCP Demo application.vi . I tryed to use it but the following error occures : -350 "Instrument reports: Queue overflow".

According to what I have seen on the LabVIEW Forum, I have to use the Tag Configuration Editor and find Configure >> Engine >> Server in order to modify the queue configuration, but when I open this Editor, I don't find it.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Pich

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,871 Views)

First, you posted to the wrong board. This has nothing to do with NI Switches. Should have posted to the Instrument Control Board.

Second, I have no idea what you have seen on the Forum since you did not provide any links but associating your error and a tag configuration makes no sense. You are getting an instrument specific error and has nothing to do with queues in LabVIEW. The error would be listed in the instrument manual.

Third, since the driver is not from NI and is an IVI driver, you really should contact the vendor since it is their code.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,858 Views)