From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a switch matrix card to use with PXIe 1082 and 2x SMU PXIe 4137 cards

Hi,

I am looking for a switch matrix cards to use with 2x PXIe 4137 SMU cards for characterization of my nanomaterial based FET devices in PXIe 1082 chassis. I have searched for price of both Agilent and Keithley products, but I cannot afford those product.  I want to perform sampling measurement for 8 devices sequentially. I am not sure which switch matrix card should I use because I want low DC path resistant,  low leakage current and 100 DC V tolerance because current range is in pA or nA and I have to apply gate bias voltage up to 100 V.  Could anyone suggest me about a switch matrix card fit my requirement? I am looking foward for any suggestion.

Best,

Noppadol

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(4,154 Views)

Hi Noppadol,

I recommend looking through this white paper. It lists all of our switch products with comparable specs. 

http://www.ni.com/white-paper/14013/en/

If you are interested in talking to a sales engineer about your application at a high level, or getting a quote, feel free to call in at (888) 280-7645.

JD B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(4,118 Views)