From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Switch Hardware and Software

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter of volatility for PXI-2568

Hi,
I woud like to find a letter of volatility for PXI-2568; it is a relay module with, what it appears to me, some logic circuitry on the output. I have searched both the forums and NI's main website without any luck. Can someone here provide the documentation needed? I would very much appreciate it.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,691 Views)

Hello RFdigit,

You have not been able to locate it online because National Instruments reserves control over this document. With your permission, post an update on the forum so I can send you an email containing this information. 

Best regards,

Ali M

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

Message 2 of 5
(6,673 Views)

Thanks Ali,

I received this info through our tech support rep here, but thanks anyway.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,664 Views)

Could I please also receive the COV for this PXI-2568.  I work woth Security and it is important that I get it soon for us to sanitiza it. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,979 Views)

Hi, 

In order to get you the Letter of Volatility, I need your permission to have our web operations team pull your information so we can email you the letter. Please post back to this board with your approval and I can work on getting you that letter.

Allie 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,966 Views)