Space Coast Area LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Core 1 training

http://sine.ni.com/tacs/app/overview/p/ap/of/lang/en/pg/1/sn/n5:selfpacedonline,n24:12725/id/1582/

Hey guys, I am currently looking into taking the online Core 1 trainining class that NI offers.  But Before i take it I have to ask are there any other purchases I need to make prior to paying the 413.  I already have a student version of labview that I still have a license for, is that enough?

Thanks for answering my questions.

Caleb

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,372 Views)

Caleb,

There aren't any additional purchases required for the training.  The cost of training covers everything you need for the course.  However, it is good you have a copy of LabVIEW, as it always helps to take the concepts learned in training and immediately apply them.

Are you going through the training as a personal endeavor, or will you be working with LabVIEW professionaly?  If the cost is being covered by your company, I highly recommend going through LabVIEW Core 2 along with Core 1 for a more complete experience. 

Will you be able to make it to the upcoming LabVIEW User Group meeting at Intech on the 21st?  If so we can discuss this more in person then.

Regards,

Chris Lee

Sales Engineer - Central Florida

National Instruments

321-338-5301 | chris.lee@ni.com

Regards,

Chris L
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
Message 2 of 5
(7,465 Views)

Chris,

Thanks for the insight!!!
Labview is a personal goal of mine.  As a young professional starting his first professional job I want to diversfy my skills.  I was recently part of the UNC-Charlotte group that took home third place at NI week(1st in the US) in the student expo.  I personally did all the coding(though sadly I could not attend due to taking a job), and though my current job does not require/nor use labview I feel like it would be good to have underneath my belt.  So I am going to start with Core 1 and then eventually move on to 2. 
I cannot make any promises but I would like to attend the meeting on the 21st I just recently saw it last night.  In the next day or two I am going to try and get with my bosses here at work and see if I can work something out.

Thanks again,
Caleb Watts

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,465 Views)

Caleb,

I sent a message to your gmail account with some additional information I wasn't comfortable posting here.

Great work on the rocket project, very impressive work!

Regards,

Chris Lee

Sales Engineer - Central Florida

National Instruments

321-338-5301 | chris.lee@ni.com

Regards,

Chris L
Applications Engineer
National Instruments

Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,465 Views)

Hi Chris yes I am. I will be presenting on the topic for EXCEL and activeX.

See you then.

Best regards.

David Slapo, Jr.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,465 Views)