South East Michigan LabVIEW User Group

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Series Of CAN Blog Posts

Hi all.  So a while ago I presented to our user group what I called CAN and XNet a Practical Application (still hate the name by the way).  Talking about CAN and how to do it in LabVIEW needs more than a 1 hour presentation so I wanted to turn it into a series of blog posts, and expand on it a bit.  So I just posted Part 1 and Part 2 on Hardware, and CAN basics.  So far I have 8 parts planned with the next ones being  3-XNet and NI-CAN APIs, 4-Non NI APIs, 5-Signal API, 6-In Depth XNet, 7-ISO 15765, and 8-Bucket Filling Problem and other XNet Techniques.  Since south east Michigan is primarily automotive, and automotive is CAN focused, I figured I'd post here looking for advice, comments and criticisms.  Not sure what the timeline for the other posts are but I have started a couple of them and intend on having code examples for the Non NI APIs.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,893 Views)

Well I didn't get much feedback so I just decided to go forward with the CAN blog series and I think I am done with it for now.  It is 9 parts covering just about everything I know, with the exception of a few topics I don't really have time for right now.  The main landing page is here.  Plenty of examples, diagrams, and VIPM packages with drivers and tools are provided.  Feel free to ask questions or comment.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,614 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for the information, I will be checking the data since I am working on an application using CAN, looks like it is very helpful, thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,732 Views)