From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SoWLUG (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoWLUG Save the Date 17/3/16 - Call for Topics, Speakers and presentation

Hi all,

Kevin here from Austin Consultants, you may remember me from the last user group, where I gave a talk on Small & Cheap platforms for LabVIEW.

We are pleased to confirm that the next date for the SoWLUG is Thursday 17th March, venue TBC.

We are currently looking to get an idea of numbers so let us know in the comments if you can join us.

We're also inviting topic suggestions, speakers and presentations. If you have a topic of interest but don't want to present that is fine, but please suggest it as I am sure someone will be keen to present on that topic.

We are also looking for someone to present an application/solution they have developed so please let me know if you're keen.

We're searching for a suitable venue at the moment so if you know of a cool venue please feel free to let us know and we'll check it out.

I look forward to seeing you all again

Kevin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(10,037 Views)

Would it be possible to target somewhere near gloucester for the next venue. It seems I have done the round tour of  the south west so far.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(9,066 Views)

Hey,

If anyone has any topics or discussions they would like to have from NI let us know. We can get NI to present or lead a discussion if people are interested. 

Thanks

Kevin

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(9,066 Views)

Hi,

I am planning to come if is not to far from Bristol.

Message 4 of 6
(9,066 Views)

Hi all,

SoWLUG postponed due to proposed venue no longer being able to host. We are currently in the process of looking at alternative locations and will circulate the date once this is confirmed.

Thanks

Kevin

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(9,066 Views)

Hi Kevin,

Were you thinking of a venue around Bristol/Bath, is Gloucester also an option for the next one?

Thanks,

K

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(9,066 Views)