Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Nick

here's the screenshot.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(3,124 Views)

hcastor,

Are you using the Tektronix Edition of SignalExpress?

Nick

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(3,110 Views)

affirmative

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(3,107 Views)

Hi hcastor,

I was under the impression that you were using the normal edition of SignalExpress, not the Tektronix. I apologize for that.

It does not appear that there is any way to change the input impedence of the DMM through SignalExpress Tektronix Edition version that you are using.  If you are not able to simply click the DMM and see the setting, there is no hidden way to change this.

As far as the timing, that does not look like you can do anything extensive either. This is usually done in LabVIEW.  Similar to how you checked for the impedence, if you can't click on the DMM and see the setting, there is no hidden way to get there. You can play around with the DMM itself and see if you can change the timing on that, but it doesn't appear that you can do this in SignalExpress Tektronix Edition.

Nick

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(3,097 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author hcastor

Hi Nick,

many thanks for the answer, I'm really grateful to know this now. I wish there had been a way to do those things, but it is also helpful to know they can't be done.

They would be helpful features to implement in a future release of SE. The Tektroniks multimeters are really fine instruments. It's a pity that you can only use their most basic functions under SE.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(3,095 Views)