cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seproj to lvproj

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I need a *.seproj file to *.lvproj file. Somebody send me this file and wants me to look at it, and I am not able to open this file. I have labview 8.5.1. If somebody can change this file that would be great or let me know how to open this with 8.5.1

Thanks

Nitin

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(7,253 Views)
Solution
Accepted by npai

You cannot open an *.seproj file using LabVIEW.  You need SignalExpressSignalExpress may be present on your DriverCD or LabVIEW DVD, but I believe that did not start happening until LabVIEW 8.6.0.  You can download a demo copy here.  This will give you full functionality for a month and allow you to open and look at the project.

If you wish to convert the *seproj to a LabVIEW file, use the code generation option of SignalExpress (note that there are some cases where this will result in a "blackbox" code generation which is essentially running SignalExpress in a VI).  You may already be able to do this if you have the right drivers installed.  In LabVIEW, check under Tools»SignalExpress»Convert SignalExpress Project...  If the menu item exists, you can generate LabVIEW code from the *.seproj file.

Message 2 of 2
(7,236 Views)