SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

only a single log channel showing up in exported data

I logged two channels' worth of data.  However, when I export the log to a text file or to an Excel file, only one channel shows up.  When I examine the log in SignalExpress, both channels are there.

What's going on?  How can I get both channels to export?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,358 Views)

Hello Josh,

I attempted to recreate the behavior you are describing and could not reproduce it. I just want to make sure how you are performing the export. Are you right-clicking on the task name and choosing Convert to ASCII? What does the resulting log file look like?

2009-05-27_104913.jpg

2009-05-27_134024.jpg

Regards,
Dan King

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,344 Views)

Yes, I am creating the ASCII file in the way that you describe.  (I've also created it automatically in the project's preferences)  It looks just like the ASCII log file should (like your example), but with only a single channel.  I've gotten this to work previously without any extra work, which compounds my confusion in this case.

Anyway, as part of troubleshooting the setup, I've simply started a new project and recreated all of the tasks.  This new project is working now, and the original one is still broken.  I don't know what part of the configuration was causing problems, but I have no interest in trying to break it again just to figure out the problem.  😉

Thanks for the reply,

Josh

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(6,339 Views)

Could you post the broken project so we can look at it?  We may be able to figure out what caused the problem and fix it in future versions of SignalExpress.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(6,328 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(6,325 Views)