From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

link axis

Hi everyone,
just wanted to ask if it is possible to link the axis of two different graphs, (x or y) so that we can compare the different signals....it is possible in matlab by using link axes command.
thanks,
munir.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,092 Views)
Can you describe in a little more detail what you mean by "linking" the axis. How does this differ from displaying two sets of data on one graph.

I am not familiar with using matLab but if you would clarify I will do my best to advise.

Thanks
Graham Green

Sr. Product Marketing Manager

National instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,081 Views)
Dear Graham,
thanks a lot for the response. Well yes this is also another option to display both the signals in one graph. But is there also an option like to open two different signals in two different graphs and if you zoom one of them the other signal in the other graph is zoomed exactly with the same  co-ordinates as the first one.

well sometimes it is good to have both the signals separate and not on top of each other.

thanks ,
Munir.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(6,079 Views)
Hi Munir,

It is not currently possible to do what you're asking in SignalExpress. It is however on our roadmap for a future release, as we have had requests for this feature.

Phil

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(6,075 Views)