SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid sampling frequency during log file playback

Hello,

I'm having an issue with SignalExpress during playback of my log files. I'm basically recording 6 chs. of acceleration data plus a voltage input for my tach. for dynamic analysis testing. Anyways, the error I'm specifically having is "invalid sampling frequency" when I try to playback my log file. I've been recording data and using playback for awhile now without any issues but just recently there seems to be sampling frequency error. The acceleration and voltage data is in the TDMS file but it doesn't seem to be recognized during playback. Has anyone else experienced this problem? If you have any input or feedback that would be greatly appreciated, thanks...

SignalExpress Error.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,651 Views)

Could you let us know what version of SignalExpress you are using? I would like to look into it and see if this is a filed bug and if so, what is its workaround

Daniel G.
Semiconductor & Wireless
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,617 Views)

It's SignalExpress 2011. I was actually using the 2010 version when I recorded my log files then upgraded to 2011, that's when I noticed the issue but I would think the the 2010 log files still should be compatible with 2011 version. I was thinking about removing 2011 and reinstalling 2010 to see if that fixes the problem...

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,612 Views)

Reinstalled Labview 2010 and still having the same issue. Anyone else experience this problem? Any help would be appreciated, thanks...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,576 Views)