SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to scale custom voltage readings

I am using a cDAQ 9172 and a c series module 9237 and I am getting wierd values for the pressure readings. I have checked this using a voltmeter and the voltmeter is giving me correct values. i.e. 0mV with no column of water on it and increasing mV readings as I increase the head of the water. Why is it that signalexpress is giving me -6.5uV when my voltmeter is reading at 11 mV? Can anyone help me please? is this an issue with scaling or something? I have the step setup for a custom excitation with 10V and a range of 17mV to 0V because that is the range for the pressure transducer I am using.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,636 Views)

Hi Matthew,

I'm wondering if you've tried running a test panel in Measurement and Automation explorer just to see if your card is not damaged and behaving as expected.  As well, I'm curious where you are testing with a voltmeter- how to you have your hardware connected?  Would you mind posting either your Signal Express project or a screen shot of your configuration page?  I would highly recommend taking a look at this document on doing pressure measurements with the 9237.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,620 Views)