SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using labview signalexpress as a scope

Hey all,

I'm using NI-6009 to aquire signals from a sensor, And i needed some kind of a graphical representation program, mainly for demonstartion issues. This is way I tried to use signalexpress, which i find very convinient :smileyhappy: My only problem is that I can't see the data in RT as in a scope, i can only see it block by block, with each block plotting running over the plot of the previous block...

What i wish to see is, as in a scope, a time line which i can configure (Say 10 sec) and the signal advancing on this time line, until it reaches it's end, and then the process begins again from the beginning of the time line...  Is this possible with signalexpress? Or should I write my own GUI for presentation purposes?

Thx for any answers... 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,830 Views)
You should be able to do this by viewing your data on a chart.  Drag your data to the display, right click the display, then select view as chart.  You will need to set the buffering length of the chart (in the global options).  You will also need to set the viewing mode of the chart (chart right click menu).
Message Edited by DFGray on 11-25-2009 08:02 AM
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,820 Views)
My apologies.  I am incorrect.  You can only view buffered data as a table, time graph, or time XY graph.  I make sure we have this on the list of things to do.
Message 3 of 3
(5,810 Views)