SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Program using Conditional Repeat

New to Labview and SignalExpress.

I'm trying to get my code to stop running when a certain condition is met, and I'm using Conditional Repeat to do so. It looks like I'm using it correctly - it shows "yes" or "-" under "Condition Met?" but it keeps going even though it occasionally meets the specified condition. All my other steps are shown within the Conditional Repeat loop. Am I missing something here?  It seems like the loop should stop and the program should terminate when the condition is met.

I also tried using an alarm for the same condidition, and it never does the alarm response, even though it indicated that the condition is met.

Any ideas? I have the feeling I'm missing something basic - admittedly I don't really understand the programming logic, I'm only using this for one quick project so I kinda just jumped right into it.  

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,638 Views)

Maybe it would be more simple to add a Stop Condition (found under Recording Options)? 

Dale S.
RF Systems Engineer - NI
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,615 Views)

Thanks, I'll try that.

It looks like that is just to stop data logging. I want to shut the whole program down as well under some conditions. How can I do that?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,612 Views)

Could you try comparing to an example? If you open Help >> Open Example... >> Loops >> Repeat until High Crest Factor Found.seproj do you have your conditional repeat setup in a similar way?

Dale S.
RF Systems Engineer - NI
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,608 Views)