SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spontaneous Error Code 201003 for PCI DAQ Setup

Hello,

Did you try reseating the PCI card, as well as trying the card in different slots? Do you have another PCI-6220 that you can swap out? It is possible that the card was seated well, but is no longer due to use.

Regards,

Jason D

Applications Engineer

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(4,784 Views)

I am trying to set up webcams and the National Instruments myDAQ to use with the Infinity Project.  I can get the webcam to show picture but when I go to operate run on the program to test the speakers and microphone I get Error 201003 DAQ MX create channel.  This is all new software to our school so it has never been used, anything in the settings I need to change? 

The computers are currently running Windows Vista.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(4,683 Views)

The thread you're posting to hasn't been active since December of last year (and before that since 2009!).

To get the most community attention, I suggest starting a new thread. Your error, though the same code, can have a different cause. Also, you haven't provided very much information to go off of. Please create a new thread and be as detailed as possible with your application. Where are you getting your webcams to show the picture? What program are you running that throws the error? If possible, attempt to run included examples and see if you're still getting the error.

Provide all troubleshooting steps you've taken, and our community will be more than happy to provide insight!

Nathan Murphy
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(4,672 Views)

Hi. I`m facing a similar problem with NI 9205. All other cards are detectable by (MAX) except that one. I tried to reseat it in other slots but it`s still not detectable at all. I reseated the other cards to check if the problem is from the slot but they were all detectable at all slots. Is there any other solution? or is it just broken? Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(2,238 Views)

Hi ayache,

What have you tried from the recommendations on this topic?

Also, as the post before yours, I would recommend to create a new topic with the details of your case to get the most attention.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(2,216 Views)

Hi Niarena

From MAX I can see all the cards recognized except NI 9205. From the recommendations I tried to turn on and off the computer, check the MAX version, reseat the card or seat it in another slot, and still it wasn't recognized. I seated a working card in the same seat of NI 9205 and it was recognized. So my problem is that one of the cards is not recognized. I'm worried that it might be damaged but I want to use all options and make sure that this is the case.

I am trying to publish my question on the community board but I couldn't find a way to post.

Thanks a lot 

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(2,211 Views)

Hi Niarena, 

You can post your question by going to the Multifunction DAQ Discussion forum and clicking "Start a Topic".

Link: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Multifunction-DAQ/bd-p/250

Angela Li

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(2,208 Views)