SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simultaneous Real-time record and playback display for vibration and sound Assistant

Solved!
Go to solution

Foremost I will like to highlight that I am very new to Labview (using Labview 2011) and Sound and Vibration Assistant (Labview Signal Express 2011).  I am embarking on a project to measure speech (sound pressure using microphone) and body vibration (using accelerometer) connected to NI 9234 DAQ.   I have looked into the tutorial and examples provided together with Sound and Vibration Assistant (SVA).   Those examples allowed me to make a recording first which is logged.  I could  visualized the playback display once I transfer the log file to the data view.   Frankly I am more assured of my measurement data if I could observe the timewave variation with speech.  I wonder if this is possible.  If it is possible, thanks in advance for pointing out the direction. 

Thank you.

Abu Dzarr

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(6,813 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Crawling

You can watch the data as it accumulates in one of two ways:

1. Create a viewer and drag the output of the acquisition device into the viewer.  It will give you a live view of the data.
  2. Create a viewer and drag the log into the viewer.  By default, this should show you the current buffer being written to file.  You can change this by right clicking the preview graph under the viewer and selecting to view the whole graph, a static part of the graph, etc.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(6,809 Views)

i want to programme speech signal write on file and again it will be read how to dothat please tell me

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,057 Views)

You posted in a two year old thread that is already marked as solved.

Since you posted in the signalexpress forum, I assume you are using SignalExpress. Is this correct?

I strongly suggest that you start a new thread and provide singificantly more detail about your hardware and software setup. Good luck.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,052 Views)