SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Express error saving

Hi everybody,

I am using SignalExpress to generate and acquire signals. The devices that I am using are:

- PCI - 6251

- PCI - MIO - 16E -1

but I have three problems:

1) It always when I open the project gives me the error in the Save step saying that the signals are of different length but actually they are not: in fact, after I perform the 'Run Once' 1 or 2 times, the error disappear and data are saved correctly.

2) Often it goes in time out saying that it needs more time to read the data but if I relaunch the project it works correctly. On the other hand setting a bigger time out does not solve at all: not only it does not save but evenif I press the buttons Stop and Abort, the application does not stop and it seems it keeps trying on reading the data.

3) Sometimes it seems data are saved correctly but when I go to the  "Data View" and select the time window I want to visualize, SignalExpress just crashes.

Thanks a lot in advance for the answer

Have a good day,

Francesco

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,291 Views)

Hi Francesco,

did you try to run Signal Express Examples in order to verify your acquisition steps? Running Signal Express examples could you vrify if there are same problems?

You can try to repair Signal Express and DAQmx driver.

Hoping this will help you.

Best Regards.

Cla_CUP

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,276 Views)

Hi,

sorry I am new to SignalExpress: what examples should I run exactly?

thanks a lot

Francesco

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,263 Views)