SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling Time number is not the same

Hi, 

Does anybody know why I might have an error "Sampling Time number is not the same" in Control Design Assistant, although the sampling time for both model step and PID synthesis step is 10 us? I don't have this error if I change the model type to continuous. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,530 Views)

Howdy!

Thanks for posting in our forums! I have a couple questions for you to help clarify this issue as we continue,

1. Is the model you're working with discrete or continous?

2. What version of SignalExpress software are you using?

3. Is there a particular reason why you're using SignalExpress instead of LabVIEW for your testing?

Im wondering if this error relates specifically to the settings for the inital model step in Signalexpress and whether it matches with your model type.

Tim A.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,505 Views)

Hi Tim, 

1. The model needs to be discreet eventually. I just tried  to make it continuous after I had problems with the sampling time error. 

2. 2011

3. I want the Signal Express Assistant to generate Labview code. 

I suppose the model itself is ok since I can do all kinds of analysis on it. The problem starts at the PID Synthesis step. The Sampling Time indicator in this step shows correct value (10 us), but still I have the error. 

Mikhail 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,499 Views)

Hey gfhdfghdfghdfg, 

I have been able to recreate the issue in 2011 as well but I need to do a bit more research in regards to what is creating the error message because i'm not quite sure. I will keep you posted as I find more information on this one. Please let me know if you reach any conclusions or find any useful information!

Tim A.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,488 Views)