SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Active Log

Hello Everyone

When ı open my Signal Express I get attachment warning. What is that mean ? 

Thank you for your time and attention !

Prof. Anil

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,565 Views)

Are you getting this right when you open Signal Express?  If you are, are you still able to use Signal Express?  This warning sounds like you are trying to playback some signal but there is no active log to play back from.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,540 Views)

I dont use labview with SignalExpress. Should ı have to use SignalExpress with Labview? 

Normally ı just use SignalExpress.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Regards

Prof.Anil

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,468 Views)

Hi prof.Anil,

That message is not so much a warning as it is just a message to let you know there is no active log selected for logging data to. Does that message happen everytime you open Signal Express?

It sounds like you currently do not have a log file set for SignalExpress. If you open SignalExpress, then go to "Tools -> Options..." it will open the Options window for Signal Express. In that window there should be a "Restore Defaults" button, which will restore all settings in that Options window (including the Logging settings) to their defaults.

Alternatively, you can select a log as the active log in the Logged Data Window by right-clicking it and selecting "Make Active Log."

Charlie J.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,449 Views)

I want the filter my osilloscope real time data with SignalExpress. Does it possible ?

May you recommend any informative document ?

Thank you for your attention

prof.Anil.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,440 Views)

Hello prof.Anil,

In order to clarify your question, I have a couple of questions:

What type of filtering are you hoping to perform in SignalExpress?

When you say “real time data”, what exactly are you referring to?

Gabby
National Instruments Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,413 Views)

We want to use bandwith filter with our real time data.

When ı say real time data, we are testing with our osilloscope and we have noise problems some frequencies. Therefore when we test with our osilloscope, we want to eliminate noisy frequencies(It is what ı mean when ı say real time data). 

Thank you for your time and attention .

prof.Anil

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(4,406 Views)

Hi prof.Anil,

Have you taken a look at this doucment? I think it can answer many of your questions.

http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/373873a.pdf

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(4,384 Views)