cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9205 card is not recognized by MAX

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello 

I am using MAX version 15 for labview 2015. The program is used for controlling fans, spark ignition and reading temperature and pressure. 5 NI cards such as NI 9205 are used in the DAQ system. After doing an experiment, the labview gave me an error " 201003 occured at DAQmx create channel (AO. voltage. basic).vi ". 

For trouble shooting, I openned MAX and found that card NI 9205 has a small x and turned to be not recognized. I checked from Devices manager-DAQ and it showed me that all other cards are detected except Ni 9205. I tried to restart and turn the pc on and off, reseat the card, seat it in another slot but still it wasn't recognized. I seated a working card on the same slot of NI 9205, the working card was recognized.When I do a test for the other cards it gives OK, while for Ni 9205 thee options are in grey colour and test is not available. It seems that whatever I do, NI 9205 wont be recognized. Is it damaged? I hope not.

Thanks a lot for any help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,810 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ayache

Hi,

Take a look at this knowledge base article.

Error 201003 at Test Panel in MAX or While Running DAQ Assistant

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/5413F392D88326148625746B006745C5

Let me know if this is able to resolve the issue, otherwise we may have to save your configuration and reset the MAX database.

Regards,

Finch Train

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,772 Views)

Hi Finch Train

Thanks a lot. I followed the same steps before and I also contacted a senior engineer. The card is unfortunately damaged. 

Thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,768 Views)