From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limit Test - Set limits in block diagram

I have block diagram consisting of a signalexpress file and its outputs, and I'm trying to add a numerical control so the user can set the limits for a limit test on the front panel instead of going into signalexpress and changing them. I see on this page [http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/372416A-01/sndvibtk/limit_test_freqdom/#Inputs] that certain parameters (including limits) can be block diagram inputs, but I can't figure out how to wire those into the block diagram. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,234 Views)

Hi Aham,

You need to open up the SignalExpress Assistant (The blue box in our block diagram), and set up the SignalExpress recording you would like to do. When I opened this on my computer, it looks like just an empty SignalExpress file.

Once you do that, you can right-click on any inputs and outputs and change them under the select input/output tab.

Is there any reason you'd like to do this reading in SignalExpress instead of LabVIEW, if you own LabVIEW? They have the same functionality, and LabVIEW can do much much more.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,198 Views)