SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I only get one channel of temperature data in my log. I do get 2 channels of voltage. I set them up the same way.

I only get one channel of temperature data in my log.  I do get 2 channels of voltage.  I set them up the same way. I am using SignalExpress3.0.0 with a 9215 card for voltage and 6 9211 cards for temperature.  I am a new user.  If I select the name of the log in the logging area and go to Data View --> Export to --> Microsoft Excel, I get all the data.  But, if I right click on Temperature (which has all my thermocouples under it) and export to Excel, I only get one channel.  Voltages work using either method.  Any help would be greatly helpful thank you.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,600 Views)

Hi crawlejg,

Welcome to the NI Forums!  I tried to reproduce the behavior you are experiencing but did not experience the same result.  One thing to be aware of is that SIgnal Express currently only exports data to multiple worksheets.  Could you post a screenshot of your configuration in Signal Express, including exactly how you are selecting to export the signal to Excel that gives the unexpected behavior?  Also, it would help if you post a small example of the data you are recording in Excel.

For now I suppose you should export the data from Data View so you can log all of your data in Excel.  However, it would be good to figure out exactly how to reproduce the error to see if this is a possible bug.  Any extra information would be extremely helpful.  Thanks for posting and have a great day!

-John 

John Passiak
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,588 Views)