SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to save pulse signal generated with Counter Pulse Output to file

Hi,

I am using Pulse Counter in SignalExpress 2012 to generate a pulse that is used as an excitation and then I am acquiring some signals (@10kHz) with 2 devices (PCI6251, PCI-MIO-16E-1). The pulse generated is sent to ctr0Out of the PCI-MIO.

For analysis purposes I desparetly need the signal at ctr0Out to be saved to file with the acquired signals. I want to write the signal directly (like you can do with the generation step: in the save step you can add directly the generated signal to the group of signals you want to save) without sending it to an input channel of the device since this implies sending it to an anti-aliasing filter.

My question is:

How can I do that?

If it is possible, since I want synchrounous signals, shall I put all the reference clock to the corresponding clock of ctr0Out?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Francesco

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(5,176 Views)

Hi

I understand it that you would like your data to be automatically saved to a text file when using SignalExpress.There is an option for this; Navigate to: Tools>>Options>>Logging and then set "Automatically export log to text file" Yes. 

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(5,150 Views)