SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to perform frequency response on data subsets

Hello,

I have limited experience with SignalExpress.  I have created some large data logs (around 10 GB) over an hour of recording.  I have figured out how to do a power spectrum over the whole log, but what I really need is to do are power spectrums at some interval.  So after some period of time I don't care about, I want to analyze a second or two of data (or some x samples would be good as well).  If SignalExpress can spit graphs out as images or something else I can use, that would be great.

To take this a step further, the logs have multiple elements in them.  If I can automate the analysis so each element is done seperately, that would be great.  But doing what I asked about above where I have to manually select the element would still be sufficient for my needs.

I am sure someone has asked about these things before, but after days of searching I have come up empty handed.   Thanks for looking and any direction you can provide. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,248 Views)

Do you have an option to use LabVIEW over SignalExpress or are you limited by SW?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,238 Views)