SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to insert, as an input variable within formula, the total time window on scope?

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Michael,

It appears that the issue lies with the TDS3032/3034 models, rather than SignalExpress since the DPO4034 appears to work. It may be that there are additional settings, such as the 50 Ohm termination resistor, that are required to set up the Textronix scopes. If the DPO4034 seems to work reliably, I would proceed with that model.

Regarding your question about SignalExpress not recognizing your scope channels – does this happen any time you start up SignalExpress or occasionally? It may be beneficial to create a new thread with this question to generate more discussion and traffic for this question.

Regards,   

Catherine B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(2,801 Views)
Solution
Accepted by mander

Hello Catherine,

I just wanted to let you know that Tektronix informed me of a possible solution which was to decrease both volts/div (i.e 1.00mV Ohm) and record lengths (i.e. 500 to 1000 points) for burst width channel. It worked!!! SignalExpress now consistently retrieves the burst widths for both DPO4034 and TDS3032B. I can now close this discussion. However, per your suggestion, I will create another one with regards to SignalExpress not registering all channels during start-up.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(2,796 Views)

Hi Michael, 

I'm glad you were able to get it working! 

Best, 

Catherine B.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(2,792 Views)