SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Customize Step Setup?

Hi all, 

I want to create an application where in i should be able to acquire data for Accelerometer, pressure, strain, LVDT and Temperature sensors. I want to create a Font Panel as shown in the attachment, i should configure any of the sensors by selecting the check box. Please find the attachment. 

I created the prototype design using NI Signal Express, i am not able to customize the Step Set-up window as per my requirements(Shown in the attachment). 

Any help regarding how to go about it, whether in LabVIEW or in Signal Express. I would be really glad if you any ideas.

Regards,
KM
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,293 Views)

The first thing I noticed based on your seproj file is you have multiple DAQmx Aquire steps; one for each sensor type. This is not supported and should throw an error since multiple devices cannot be accessed at once.
You should only have one DAQmx Acquire step and all your sensors should be added within that setup tab.

Once that's done, in the Setup tab of the DAQmx step you can change the view from a graph to a table. Otherwise there are a multitude of display options within any of the dataview tabs.

Beyond that, I've never seen the individual "Device Select" windows above the setup wizard like that.

Are you sure this doesnt belong in the LabVIEW discussion?

SCXI- 1000 Chassis w/ 1346 adapter
PCI 6281 DAQ card
SCXI- 1520 Bridge Board w/ 1314 Terminal Block (x2)
SCXI- 1180 Feedthrough Panel w/ 1302 Block
Signal Express 2014.
Win7 Enterprise
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,243 Views)