From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

SignalExpress

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error #50251

I am trying to take some ambient vibrations using an accelerometer connected to a NI 9234 DAQ through a chassis  NIcDAQ-9117. When trying to run Signal Express I get error code #50251, which says is at the DAQ Assistant and due to the specified software not being available. 

when I run a test panel in NI-max it further says that Error#50251 occurred at "daqmxcfg_DAQmax Start Task.vi:4410001.

I am have Windows 10 in my computer. 

I appreciate any guidance on what to do. I am new at using the software (and hardware) so my apologies if I am not formulating the question properly. 

Thanks,

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,526 Views)

Hi there,

Have you downloaded the DAQmx driver and installed the support for SignalExpress? You should be able to install it and then when the splashscreen pops up for additional support (you can select LabVIEW, LabWindows™/CVI, SignalExpress, etc), turn on the support for DAQmx and SignalExpress and you should be good to go. 

Thanks.

Aulia V.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,486 Views)

Thanks very much for the help! 

I used the instructions provided in the link below to repair the drivers of DAQmx.

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/AC6ED75D3D93375686256E8E00245F0D

Problem solved! 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,479 Views)