Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triangle waveform

Thank for your help

I 'll show show where it differnt on "Different.jpg".

And the other question, why I get digital signal only p0.0. I didn't the other port.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 45
(5,484 Views)
As I said in my last post, I did notice the difference. No need to post a picture.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 45
(5,477 Views)
I want 3 signal but I don't know how to set channels in front page.
Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 45
(5,458 Views)
Do you see where the physical channel name is Dev1/port0/line0:7? That means you want to use lines 0 through 7 (8 lines). If you wanted to use lines 0 through 2 (3 lines) then you would use Dev1/port0/line0:2. You can also specify something line Dev1/port0/line0, Dev1/port0/line2, etc. You also have the littel arrow on the right side of the physical channel control. Click on that and then the 'Browse option. You can use CTL-click of shift-click.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 45
(5,449 Views)
Thanks for your help.

I do that you suggest me.But I get signal only port0.0. The other ports (port0.1-p0.2) aren't generate a signal.What 's wrong with my VI. Please you tell me.

And other question the signal that I get is not same graph that I get in the front page.What wrong with my VI.

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 45
(5,431 Views)
I have a problem. I try to compare sine wave and trangle wave at low frequency. the triangle is go to the max of amplitude that I insert. but when I insert a high frequency of triangle. A max of frequency (1k hz+)is not max that I insert. Why it not max? Please tell me. Thanks
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 45
(5,379 Views)
Increase the samples/second.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 45
(5,371 Views)

Hello Everyone

I used Mr Michael's code to implement SPWM in LabView. I sent the output to the digital channel of ELVIS II kit. At low frequencies upto 10 Hz, my code outputs proper values. However as I increase the frequency, the output waveshape is correct but the frequency is wrong. While the output should occur at 2000 Hz, the scope shows a reading of 15 or 16 Hz. Please help me troubleshoot. I am attaching the corresponding vi.

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 45
(3,847 Views)

Hi sadhoobagh,

I think I'm going to ned a little more information on your precise set-up. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Is it the ELVIS II+ oscilloscope that you are viewing the signal on? How do you know that for low frequencies the code is giving the correct values?

Regards,

James D.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 45
(3,823 Views)

Hi James

I have made different codes for removing the problem of low frequency but every program outputs only low frequency. I am attaching one more code which has the same problem. The ELVIS oscilloscope was ON during the whole duration. When I dumped the output on the Analog channel of ELVIS, the output was of correct magnitude and proper frequency. However since I require atleast 8 output signals and ELVIS has 2 analog channels hence I need to output at the digital channel only.  Till 10Hz the output signal frequency matches the expected value and the same is obtained on the scope.

0 Kudos
Message 40 of 45
(3,818 Views)