From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization RFSG with Digitizer

Hello!

How to synchronize work RFSG with work digitaizer? I can synchronize digitaizer by signals RFSG . But how synchronize RFSG by signals digitaizer?
Necessary on input TRIG (digitaizer 5114) send clock pulse, then this clock pulse to transfer on the PXI-tire to RFSG (5673) and start work RFSG on this clock pulse. Is it possible to do so? Tell me please about the scheme or algorithm or a ready solution. I can not understand how to transmit signals on the tire.
Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(5,347 Views)

Now I will explain that I do:

I use the block of DAQmx Connect Terminals VI. I send the signal of Reference Trig on a tire with digitizer(5114) on PFI0 of generator(5673). Then I want to use this signal as impulse of start of generator. I connect PFI0 and PFI1 a cable. In a project I specify the source of start of generator - PFI1. I start a project - all works. A generator is started as soon as on the entrance of PFI1 an impulse comes with PFI0. If an impulse does not act on the entrance of PFI1 - a generator is in the camp-on of signal of start.
Questions:
1. I want to use stepped trig for a management by the start of generator. Why herein and in other modes is a generator started and works without stops?Id est I give one impulse of start - a generator is started. I disconnect a cable from the entrance of PFI1 - but a generator continues to work. Why?In fact did he have to stop and pass to the camp-on of new impulse?I understood so, that at stepped trig a generator gets an impulse and passes to the camp-on of the second impulse.But goes out not so.

How I must do so that did a generator work with breaking or upcast in the initial state between the receivabless of impulses?I am not necessary that he generated constantly in the mode of stepped trig. Mode of single and burst does not suit for my task.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(5,341 Views)

The issue is closed, I did 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(5,335 Views)