From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFSG & RFSA

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello! I use a simulation NI RF Vector Signal Generator (ni 5673) and simulation NI RF Vector Signal Analyzer  (ni5665). How to connect rf output simulated generator  and rf input  simulated analyzer? Or how can I see the signal, generated simulated generator, use my simulated signal analyzer?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(6,106 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author leomdma

Hi leomdma,

Thanks for posting to the forums! It is not possible to connect a simulated RF Out to a simulated RF In. I assume that you are asking this because you want to get a headstart on your development before the hardware arrives, unfortunately, you will not be able to validate the signal that you are generating until you receive the actual hardware. Please let me know if you have any more questions!

Kevin S
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(6,092 Views)

Hello! The NI 5673/5673E)devices allows change properties or attributes during the Generation state. Are there examples?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,827 Views)

and how work configuration list?I want create signals generator, which will be generate the same signal with different delays. Delays less then 1 ms.

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(5,824 Views)

Hi leomdma,

Look at the NI shipping examples? You can find them at <LabVIEW>\examples\instr\niRFSG or in the NI Example Finder by navingating to Hardware Input and Output > Modular Instruments > NI-RFSG (RF Signal Generator) > Configuration List > ...

If you need more help from there, post on the discussion forum board that actually supports NI RF products. You can find it here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/RF-Measurement-Devices/bd-p/290

Jason L

Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,813 Views)