Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I Want Labview Control An Indicator By Voice Recognition

I would suggest not to use cRIO because you would basically need to reinvent the wheel and create a lot of the labview code already existing for similar applications. I would first do some research and search on NI.com for similar applications. I found one here. Then before you get started make sure you understand the fundamentals of what the code does and how to get started making measurements and desigining control systems. Finally, I noticed that the example I pointed to was using alot of Express VI's, it may be more intuitive if you didn't use express VI's, but rather taught yourself the basics of NI-DAQ when writing the code.

National Instruments
RIO Embedded Hardware PSE

CompactRIO Developers Guide
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 34
(8,330 Views)

Dear sir

Thank you for repplying me, and take time to find answer for me. I start to look at this topic and if I have problem, I will ask you again if it possible.

Best Regards,

Mohammad pasvar

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 34
(8,322 Views)

Hello mates. If anyone has achieved to do that I would be very thankfull to upload the VIs. I achieved to display some particular voice commands but I cant control any indicators with them.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 34
(8,128 Views)

Hello,

I still work on it, but I have to finished it by next week, so whenever I done it, I will put it here

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 34
(8,126 Views)

See if that can help you with that. I am trying to make it work. I want the indicators to work separately.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 34
(8,109 Views)

thanx, but i tried already, u did not attach the speech recognizer.vi

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 34
(8,104 Views)

@moha62 wrote:

thanx, but i tried already, u did not attach the speech recognizer.vi

Check this now. It must be OK

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 34
(8,100 Views)

sure, I will try.

Thanx

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 34
(8,093 Views)

It still asks for Speech Recognizer.vi I am using LabVIEW 2010

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 34
(8,073 Views)

It still asks for Speech Recognizer.vi I am using LabVIEW 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i am right you have to delete the block with the question mark at the block diagram and wire it.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 34
(8,061 Views)