Signal Generators

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ΝΙ 6259

Hi, 

due to a research project that I am currently involved in university, I need to "read" some signals from .txt files and feed them (one by one) in my DUT.  

So, may ask if this is something that I can do by using the  NI USB-6259 BNC device (which is a data acquisition device) and if yes is it possible to provide some details about that?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

George

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,682 Views)

Hi George,

I believe that implementing the functionality you described shouldn't be a problem with the USB-6259 BNC. If you would like some examples on how you might do this then I recommend using the LabVIEW example finder to search for examples specific to hardware. You can do this by opening the example finder and in the bottom left corner selecting 'add device...' in the Hardware drop down menu. If you then find USB-6259 (BNC) in the device menu, add it into the devices to find examples for section, select OK, and then check the box labelled Limit results to hardware then you should only see examples that will work with your hardware. This should help you get started with using this particular device.

Regards,

Jake A

Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK and Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,657 Views)

Dear Jake,

Thank you very much for your response.

I will try that!!

Thank you very much!!!

Kind regards,