From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thermocouple and CJC

Now I try to measure thermocouple temperature using SCXI-1302, and I also find some example, but each time when in CJC it ask me select channel or constant value, and I wish use SCXI-1112's own thermistor, but each time when I figure the CJC channel, it failed and said I can't defined virtual channel by myself, so I wish to know how to define the CJC channel.
Thanks

New-guy
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,888 Views)
New-guy,

I am not sure that I have a clear understanding of your application. Are you trying to read a thermocouple with one of the analog input channels on your DAQ device through an SCXI-1180 with an SCXI-1302 terminal block? Furthermore, do you also have an SCXI-1112 in your chassis, and you want to use one of the CJC sensors from this module as the CJC channel for this thermocouple measurement? This should be possible. I have a couple more questions. Are you also acquiring from the SCXI-1112's thermocouple channels? Where are you receiving this error, and what is the exact error message? Which example are you using?

Let me know.

Spencer S.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,888 Views)