From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Signal Conditioning

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suitable temperature and humidity sensor for NI USB-6008

i would like to know the suitable temperature and humidity sensor for NI USB-6008. My final year project is to control the AHU blower speed to maintain the requested temperature. To maintain it, i want to use the temperature and humidity sensor as the input to LABView 8.5. There is any suitable sensor to use in this project that compatible with NI USB-6008?Thank you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(9,235 Views)

Hi khairulazharthajmy,

The NI USB-6008 is a multifunction DAQ device with a range of -10V to 10V. Therefore, theoretically, any sensor that gives an output voltage within that range can be used with the 6008. For actual sensor specifications you will need to contact the respective vendors.

You can refer to this link to find the specifications for the NI USB-6008.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Vern Yew
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(9,225 Views)

here is a link to a discussion about a cheap temp/hum sensor ...

Sensirion

Greetings from Germany
Henrik

LV since v3.1

“ground” is a convenient fantasy

'˙˙˙˙uıɐƃɐ lɐıp puɐ °06 ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝld 'ʎɹɐuıƃɐɯı sı pǝlɐıp ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɹǝqɯnu ǝɥʇ'

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(9,207 Views)
hi..i'm again khairulazhar.i have a problem to setup the LabView block diagram real time control of AHU blower speed by using temperature and humidity sensor.i already found the sensor within the range between +10V to -10V.can anyone help me to explain the block diagram flow and maybe anyone can give me an idea to setup or the example of the block diagram.thank you.i appreciate it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(9,113 Views)